Our core values are preparedness, safety, innovation and success. These values are manifested in everything we do.
Cooper College’s mission is to fulfill our Founders’ vision of providing a liberal education in an effective school based on international standards and relevant to the local and broader international communities. Cooper College has a concept of purposeful education focusing on academic development in both our students and teachers. The emphasis is on contributing to society through the development of resilient, constructive, independent, fair-minded individuals.
Our core values are preparedness, safety, innovation and success. We instill positive values and norms in our students and approach education from a holistic view, focusing on all aspects of the child’s development – social, emotional, physical and intellectual.
Cooper College is characterised by a purposeful educational aim, timely planning, and good organisation.
* The internationally accredited Cambridge Curriculum
* SMARTBoards in every classroom
* Small classes
We realise that
* All students can perform successfully, but not necessarily all at the same pace.
* Each successful learning experience is a stepping stone to more success.
* We, the parents, students and school, need to draw on the different strengths of the resources available in the teaching and learning context to the mutual benefit of all.
* On an ongoing basis, we further develop our exciting, dynamic curriculum to cater for the diverse needs of the student population.
The presentation begins at 10h00 sharp. The session may end earlier, as we allow time for questions at the end. The school tour commences thereafter. Once you have attended an Open Day, you will be invited, by way of an e-mail, to submit an application. Attendance to an Open Day is essential for enrolment.
View Open Day dates